How to Optimise Your Store on Ecommerce Platform like Alibaba.com?
New studies projected that the worldwide retail eCommerce sales will reach a new high by 2021. This shows a future of steady upward trend with no signs of decline, platforms such as Shopify, Alibaba, Amazon are one of the leading organisations in this industry.
Higher rank when Search >> More exposure >> More $.
Below are the Steps to Rank high on an ECommerce platform:
1. Improve on Your Response Rate. Each Ecommerce site will have their own requirement in regards of Response rate (usually is range of 75-80% and above). Many Sellers may misunderstand that in order to maintain or improve on this portion is only to respond as soon as you can, but the system calculate the percentile more than that. As the Ecommerce system can't always detect which inquires are spam and this may sometimes affect your Response rate, this is what you can do :
✐ Block Spam inquiries on time
✐ Reject Unwanted inquiries on time
✐ Inquiries to be Replied within 24h
✐ Messages in Application Messenger are to be Replied within 1h
2. Post More Quality Products. it is Ideal to post at least 50 quality products in estimate for each store, the more display products in your store, the higher the Ecommerce platform will rank your store.
3. Research on Keywords and use appropriate Keywords in your Products Titles. Spending time to do some online research on Trending and high value keywords to increase the oppotinuties to get found.
4. Optimise Keywords in your Products Descriptions. The Content in Descriptions will also cause an impact on the Store ranking
5. Star Rating matters. It is important to collect reviews from more customers or buyers as getting high ratings from more customers is also one of the factors that will affect your Store ranking
Subscribe Us to learn and find out more about the Application of SEO and how to Rank for #1 on Search engine page, Ecommerce & other trending platforms.